These Terms of Service are a legal contract between you and Metaplus.ai (“We”, “Us” or “Our”); therefore, by accessing this website and using Metaplus.ai services, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
Services may use Facebook's, Youtube's, and Tiktok's Application Interface Program (API).
By using our services, you are agreeing to be bound by Facebook's, YouTube's, and Tiktok's Terms of Service. You can review Facebook's Terms of Service, YouTube's Terms of Service and Tiktok's Terms of Service here for more information.
Disclaimer: Exclusions and Limitations
- If you are using our Metaplus.ai services as a representative of an organization, you have the power to enter into legally binding agreements for the organization. And you are responsible for anyone that uses our Metaplus.ai services through your accounts, such as your employees, consultants, or contractors ("Authorized Users").
- By using the Metaplus.ai service, you represent and warrant that you are the author and copyright owner and/or proper licensee with respect to any uploaded content, and you further represent and warrant that no content violates the trademark or rights of any third party.
- You agree not to use Metaplus.ai services to upload any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party.
- You agree not to use Metaplus.ai services to upload any content that spreads messages of terror or depicts torture, is related to pornography, or harms minors in any way. This includes any form of child pornography, animal sex, violence, scat, or any other illegal content.
- If you get a video URL from a website and upload it to Facebook, Youtube and Tiktok via Metaplus.ai, you must adhere to that website's rules. Failure to do so may get your account banned from these sites, and Metaplus.ai also reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue your service in such an event.
- Metaplus.ai relies heavily on APIs provided by Facebook, Youtube and TikTok. Therefore, the services cannot be guaranteed if any of these are not functioning.
- Features may have to be added/changed/removed when APIs (or their rules) are changed.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the services provided by Metaplus.ai. If you are under 18, you must have the legal supervisors when registering an account, or we have the full right to suspend your service at any time.
We do not offer refunds for any mistakes made by you, including purchasing the wrong plans, providing wrong email and token addresses, etc. If you need any further information about the Refund Policy, please contact [email protected] with your purchase details to make a request.
Monthly, half-yearly, and yearly licenses are set to automatically renew based on customers's previous purchased licenses respectively. So it will be the customers' responsibility to cancel or change their license prior to the next payment if they wish to stop using the current plan. The premium plan will maintain upgraded access through the remainder of the Terms that were paid for.