Effective Date: 12/09/2022
Metaplus.ai is a tool designed to make it easier for users to create and post on all social media networks with just one-click. This helps our users save time and effort on the road to success by increasing their representation within the networks and growing the communities. We also provide tools for competitors' tracking, gathering the data and getting insights so that our users can go ahead and create the trends that are easy to go viral.
Collection of the information
If you want to use some of the features on the Website, you may be asked to provide certain Personal Information (for example, your name and email address). When you create an account or fill out any online forms on the Website, we receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. Some of the information we collect is directly from you via the Website and Services. Users who are uncertain about what information is mandatory are welcome to contact us.
How we use your information
We collect and use collected data for agreement signing and agreement administration purposes, to create your account and enable you to access and use our Services, to keep your account secure, to provide you with customer care and technical support, to share relevant information about our products and services, and to exercise our rights and fulfill our obligations arising from the business relationship that we may have with you or with your organization.
Disclosure of information
We maintain the highest level of privacy and protect your Personal Information to the full extent. We do not share your Personal Information with anyone and for any reason. All the information provided by you will be encrypted and stored on our servers, which gives you 100% guaranteed safety from any data threats.
Retention of information
We will retain and use your Personal Information for the period necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. Once the retention period expires, Personal Information shall be deleted. Therefore, the rights to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification, and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
Data protection rights under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, and the operator aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information. If you wish to be informed of what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- You have the right to request access to your Personal Information that we store and have the ability to access your Personal Information.
- You have the right to request that we correct any Personal Information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the Personal Information you believe is incomplete.
- You have the right to request the erase of your Personal Information under certain conditions of this Policy.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your Personal Information. When you restrict the processing of your Personal Information, we may store it but will not process it further.
- You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where the operator relied on your consent to process your Personal Information.
- You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EE).
Privacy of children
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any Personal Information through the Website and Services. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children's Internet usage and to help enforce this policy by instructing their children never to provide Personal Information through the Website and Services without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided Personal Information to us through the Website and Services, please contact us. You must also be at least 16 years of age to consent to the processing of your Personal Information in your country (in some countries, we may allow your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf).